Table of Contents
What is Python ?
Python . it was created by Guido van Rossumb, andand free in 1991. it’s used for: development (server-side), arithmetic, Python . it was created by Guido van Rossum, package development, system scripting.
What can python do ?
- various operation on string using string libraries with algorithm
- Factorial number in python with algorithm
- palindrome number in python with algorithm
- prime number series in python with algorithm
- Python Conditions and If statements |Short Hand If … Else | Indentation | Elif condition | else | One line if statement | OR | AND
- Python Functions | Creating a operate | Parameters | Default Parameter worth | Recursion | Recursion Example
- Python For Loop | The break Statement | The continue Statement | The range() perform | Else sure Loop | Nested Loops
- Python List | Python Collections (Arrays) | List | Loop Through an inventory | Check if Item Exists | List Length | Add Items | Remove Item | Copy an inventory | The list() creator
- How to Download Python step by step part 2 | What will Python do?
- What can Python do? | what is python ?