If you divide a number by 2 and it gives a
remainder of 0 then it is known as even number,
otherwise an odd number.
below number2 some number is assigned using if
condition we can find odd and even number form
print("even number are :",number2)
print("odd number are :",number2)
- various operation on string using string libraries with algorithm
- Factorial number in python with algorithm
- palindrome number in python with algorithm
- prime number series in python with algorithm
- Python Conditions and If statements |Short Hand If … Else | Indentation | Elif condition | else | One line if statement | OR | AND
- Python Functions | Creating a operate | Parameters | Default Parameter worth | Recursion | Recursion Example
- Python For Loop | The break Statement | The continue Statement | The range() perform | Else sure Loop | Nested Loops
- Python List | Python Collections (Arrays) | List | Loop Through an inventory | Check if Item Exists | List Length | Add Items | Remove Item | Copy an inventory | The list() creator
- How to Download Python step by step part 2 | What will Python do?
- What can Python do? | what is python ?
Python | Simple Odd and Even number